Banana Breakfast Oats
Nutrition per serving: 381 kcal; 12g Fats; 60g Carbs; 10g Protein NOTE: garnishes (nuts, seeds, fruit) are not included in the nutrition information.
Author: Cheryl Stevens Health Coach
Recipe type: Dairy Free; Vegan
- 1 cup (90g) oats
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- favorite nuts and seeds, to garnish
- seasonal fruit, to garnish
- Divide oats between two bowls and add 3 tbsp. of water into each bowl.
- Add in one mashed up banana into each bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes for the oats to soften.
- Drizzle the oats with peanut butter and serve with the nuts and seeds and chopped fruit.