- 1 cup (90g) oats
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- favorite nuts and seeds, to garnish
- seasonal fruit, to garnish
- Divide oats between two bowls and add 3 tbsp. of water into each bowl.
- Add in one mashed up banana into each bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes for the oats to soften.
- Drizzle the oats with peanut butter and serve with the nuts and seeds and chopped fruit.
Health is Wealth – Don’t Waste Another Day!
Many people say they are ready to heal, but subconsciously they’re doubtful. Often this is because they are holding onto powerful, emotionally driven unconscious habits which prevent the healing process from occurring. Unfortunately, it’s very common for those desperate to feel better to try several therapies (and spend thousands) on diets, protocols and procedures only to have them fail. Is this because the programs they tried were flawed? Not necessarily – all protocols exist because they have worked for someone at some point.
However, no therapy or protocol will really stick long-term if the person is simply being told to “stop doing what you’ve always done” and the deeper issues are not addressed. The Optimal Health Blueprint is a holistic course that will set you on your path towards real sustainable health. By identifying the underlying triggers that set your habits in motion, we can begin the process of creating new, healthier habits that support your good health in the long term.