Chocolate Chia Pudding
Author: Cheryl Stevens Health Coach
Recipe type: Gluten Free; Dairy Free; Nut Free
- 1 cup (170g) chia seeds
- 3 cups (700ml) coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 cup (125g) raspberries (frozen)
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until most chia seeds are broken down and the pudding is thick and creamy.
- Portion out into jars or small bowls and top with frozen raspberries.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 4 days. Serve cold.