Chocolate Energy Balls
Author: Cheryl Stevens Health Coach
Recipe type: Gluten Free; Vegan
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1½ cups dates
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process on high until the mixture is combined.
- Note: you may need to add a few teaspoons of water into the mixture depending on how sticky your dates are.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls then roll in coconut.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months