Cottage Cheese Protein Pancakes
Author: Cheryl Stevens Health Coach
Recipe type: Vegan
Cuisine: Low Carb
- 1 heaped cup (250g) cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. of coconut sugar
- 3 heaped tbsp. flour (regular or gluten-free)
- Place the cottage cheese into a bowl, add egg yolks (keep the whites separate) and crush everything with a fork. Add in the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Whisk the egg whites into a stiff foam and add to the cheese mixture. Gently combine the ingredients.
- Heat a dry, non-stick pan and fry the pancakes (about 2 tbsp. of batter per pancake) in batches, for about 3 minutes, until the bottom is slightly browned. Turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Suggested serving: Greek yogurt, honey, and berries.