- 1 ½ cup (150g) penne
- 350g chicken breast
- 1 tsp. wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) cream
- 1 bag spinach
- basil leaves, to garnish
- 4 cups (300g) mushrooms, sliced
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Chop the chicken fillet, season with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
- Heat oil in a large pan and cook chicken over medium heat, then season with oregano. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and sliced garlic. Next, add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft and tender. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Place the cooked chicken back into the pan, and add in the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil and cook until spinach has wilted — season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta. Stir well and serve.
Health is Wealth – Don’t Waste Another Day!
Many people say they are ready to heal, but subconsciously they’re doubtful. Often this is because they are holding onto powerful, emotionally driven unconscious habits which prevent the healing process from occurring. Unfortunately, it’s very common for those desperate to feel better to try several therapies (and spend thousands) on diets, protocols and procedures only to have them fail. Is this because the programs they tried were flawed? Not necessarily – all protocols exist because they have worked for someone at some point.
However, no therapy or protocol will really stick long-term if the person is simply being told to “stop doing what you’ve always done” and the deeper issues are not addressed. The Optimal Health Blueprint is a holistic course that will set you on your path towards real sustainable health. By identifying the underlying triggers that set your habits in motion, we can begin the process of creating new, healthier habits that support your good health in the long term.