- 160g egg noodles
- 200g beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- ½ leek, sliced (mostly white parts)
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- a pinch of ground white pepper
- a pinch of coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce + 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. spring onions, chopped
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on the packaging.
- Cut the beef into thin strips.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or a large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for about a minute. Add the beef and cook for another 2 minutes. Next, add the leeks, capsicum and mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles, season with pepper and a pinch of sugar. Pour in the soy sauce and water, then stir and fry for another 2 minutes.
- To serve, divide onto serving dishes and garnish with chopped spring onions.
Health is Wealth – Don’t Waste Another Day!
Many people say they are ready to heal, but subconsciously they’re doubtful. Often this is because they are holding onto powerful, emotionally driven unconscious habits which prevent the healing process from occurring. Unfortunately, it’s very common for those desperate to feel better to try several therapies (and spend thousands) on diets, protocols and procedures only to have them fail. Is this because the programs they tried were flawed? Not necessarily – all protocols exist because they have worked for someone at some point.
However, no therapy or protocol will really stick long-term if the person is simply being told to “stop doing what you’ve always done” and the deeper issues are not addressed. The Optimal Health Blueprint is a holistic course that will set you on your path towards real sustainable health. By identifying the underlying triggers that set your habits in motion, we can begin the process of creating new, healthier habits that support your good health in the long term.