- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- 1 tbsp. peeled and finely chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- ½ cup (120ml) vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. cornflour
- 1 ½ cups (350ml) canned coconut milk, full-fat
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 ½ cups (115g) mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- ½ tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup (5g) fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cups (480g) cooked rice
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, ginger, and garlic and cook, for 4 minutes or until soft. Stir in the curry powder and cook for another minute.
- Prepare the vegetable stock and mix it well with the cornflour. Add the vegetable stock mixture to the pan along with the coconut milk and chopped vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the lime zest and lime juice just before serving.
- Spoon rice onto plates and top with vegetable curry, garnish with fresh basil to serve.
Health is Wealth – Don’t Waste Another Day!
Many people say they are ready to heal, but subconsciously they’re doubtful. Often this is because they are holding onto powerful, emotionally driven unconscious habits which prevent the healing process from occurring. Unfortunately, it’s very common for those desperate to feel better to try several therapies (and spend thousands) on diets, protocols and procedures only to have them fail. Is this because the programs they tried were flawed? Not necessarily – all protocols exist because they have worked f
or someone at some point.
However, no therapy or protocol will really stick long-term if the person is simply being told to “stop doing what you’ve always done” and the deeper issues are not addressed. The Optimal Health Blueprint is a holistic course that will set you on your path towards real sustainable health. By identifying the underlying triggers that set your habits in motion, we can begin the process of creating new, healthier habits that support your good health in the long term.