Slow Cooker Cauliflower Tikka Masala
Author: Cheryl Stevens Health Coach
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 small cauliflower head, cut into florets (about 4 cups florets)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp. curry powder
- 3 ½ cups (800g) can diced tomatoes with their juice (about 3 cups)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ cup (120ml) full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- Handful fresh coriander
- ⅓ cup (50g) cashews roasted
- Add the coconut oil, cauliflower, onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes and honey stir to mix everything.
- Cook on high for about 3-4 hours or the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well. Cook for another 3-5 minutes on low until warmed through.
- Serve topped with chopped coriander and roasted cashews, serve with steamed rice