- 1 cup (165g) pineapple, cubed
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- orange, 2 tbsp. juice
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut oil, melted
- 3 cups (400g) almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (150g) cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 3 cups (90g) unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup (70g) sunflower seeds
- ½ tsp. salt
- Pre-heat oven to 250°F (120°C) and prepare 2 racks lined with baking sheets.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add the pineapple, dates, orange juice, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Next, add in the coconut oil and blend again. Set aside.
- Chop up the almonds and cashew nuts and transfer into a large bowl. Add the coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, salt and mix well.
- Fold in the pineapple mix into the nuts and mix well until combined.
- Divide the wet granola between the two prepared baking sheets and spread into a thin layer.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 2 hours. Give the granola a mix every 20 minutes and rotate the trays after 60 minutes of baking.
- In the last 30 minutes, keep a close eye on the granola to prevent burning. Finish baking as granola turns golden brown. Cool to room temperature and transfer into airtight containers.
- The granola can be kept for a couple of weeks.
Health is Wealth – Don’t Waste Another Day!
Many people say they are ready to heal, but subconsciously they’re doubtful. Often this is because they are holding onto powerful, emotionally driven unconscious habits which prevent the healing process from occurring. Unfortunately, it’s very common for those desperate to feel better to try several therapies (and spend thousands) on diets, protocols and procedures only to have them fail. Is this because the programs they tried were flawed? Not necessarily – all protocols exist because they have worked for someone at some point.
However, no therapy or protocol will really stick long-term if the person is simply being told to “stop doing what you’ve always done” and the deeper issues are not addressed. The Optimal Health Blueprint is a holistic course that will set you on your path towards real sustainable health. By identifying the underlying triggers that set your habits in motion, we can begin the process of creating new, healthier habits that support your good health in the long term.