- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk, at room temp.
- ⅓ cup (80g) coconut oil
- ⅔ cup (125g) coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- zest of 4 lemons
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1 ¾ cups (210g) plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Line a 1 kg loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk the softened coconut oil and sugar together with an electric whisk. Add in the lemon zest, lemon juice and room temperature plant milk and mix well with a spatula. Next, add in the desiccated coconut.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and baking soda. Next, fold in the flour into the wet ingredients and mix well, then transfer the batter to the prepared baking tin.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean and the top is nicely browned. Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Once cool you can sprinkle the cake with some icing sugar (optional).
Health is Wealth – Don’t Waste Another Day!
Many people say they are ready to heal, but subconsciously they’re doubtful. Often this is because they are holding onto powerful, emotionally driven unconscious habits which prevent the healing process from occurring. Unfortunately, it’s very common for those desperate to feel better to try several therapies (and spend thousands) on diets, protocols and procedures only to have them fail. Is this because the programs they tried were flawed? Not necessarily – all protocols exist because they have worked f
or someone at some point.
However, no therapy or protocol will really stick long-term if the person is simply being told to “stop doing what you’ve always done” and the deeper issues are not addressed. The Optimal Health Blueprint is a holistic course that will set you on your path towards real sustainable health. By identifying the underlying triggers that set your habits in motion, we can begin the process of creating new, healthier habits that support your good health in the long term.