All of my favourite flavours in one bowl.
I used a loose base, meaning there’s no binding, just a nice simple blend of dry ingredients that get swept up as you eat.
If you don’t wish to serve them with fruit you could try making a little extra base and sprinkle that over the top.
For such a quick and easy recipe these are pretty impressive on the dinner table.
- ¼ cup flaked almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼/ cup almond meal
- 250g plain coconut yoghurt
- 160g coconut cream
- 2 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chop the almonds and mix the base ingredients together.
- Divide between 4 dessert bowls.
- Whisk the yoghurt and coconut cream together.
- Mix in the honey or maple syrup and vanilla.
- Spoon into your bowls and use the back of a teaspoon to even out the top.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Decorate with chopped mango and shredded coconut