Organic blueberries are everywhere at the moment. The other day I was in search of something quick and easy for a grain and dairy free morning tea. These are perfect. I cut the tops out and added a spoonful of coconut yoghurt.
These are super easy to make, but you will need my grain free flour blend, you will find the recipe here, enjoy!
Wheat isn’t the only grain available. If you suffer from headaches, fatigue, brain fog or just can’t lose that spare tyre around your middle then take the 6 weeks NO wheat challenge and see how much better you feel.
- 230g Grain Free Flour Blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 60g solid coconut oil (weigh then melt)
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries (1 x 125g punnet)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and place 12 muffin cases into a muffin tin
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl, mix then set aside.
- In a smaller bowl beat together the eggs, honey, milk, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve either warm or cold with a spoonful of coconut cream or yoghurt.