I recently graduated from the Functional Nutrition Academy. I am now working as a Functional Nutrition Consultant (Health Coach). A couple of days ago I was tossing around what to make for morning tea, I’m coaching a client on Saturday mornings. Then up pops this recipe on my Facebook feed. Perfect! I’ve modified it slightly by adding more coconut, because I love coconut roughs..
It’s week 2 of my program and I just received a bag of Changing Habits Grain Free Organic Muesli. OMG this stuff is GOOD you have to try it!
Brisbane – Please come along to my special screening of the new documentary film What’s With Wheat at Cleveland on Sunday April 30. Please click here for more information and to purchase your ticket.
- Line a lunchbox size tin or container with baking paper.
- Place the cacao melts, coconut oil and salt into small pot and stir over a low heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the honey and nut butter stirring to combine.
- Add the coconut and mix thoroughly.
- Gently pour the mix into the container spreading it evenly.
- Sprinkle a generous layer of muesli over the top.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or two to set then remove and cut into squares.